The Original and Innovative Storm & Hood
Cover, Covering 'Cockpit' and bonnet vents for that complete protection from the elements
The ideal storm protection for covering your Morgan. The storm
cover is a lightweight fold-away cover for your Morgan covering the bonnet vents and cockpit.
Securely attached to the Morgan with 10 elasticated straps to ensure no ‘ballooning or lifting’ off in high winds.
Very easy to fit in a few minutes in place of a tonneau or hood fitting either on a temporary basis or to install for that
extra overnight security. Has the added protection
for the engine bay against ingress of rainwater hence protecting the electrics, scuttle area, battery (if fitted at the front),
toolbox, windscreen seals and ignition area.
- Quality custom made
sewn and all edges bound with webbing.
- 100% waterproof durable 4 oz nylon material (the type used for outside/mountaineering protective
weather clothing, F1 racing car gazebos to the top half of a hot air balloon!)
- Supplied with handy storage bag 12”x10”x1”
- Stows easily behind
the seat ‘well’ or rear storage shelf
- Colours available are Red, dark Green, Navy Blue and the ever popular
- Suits 4/4 +4 +8 and Roadsters
- Can be used with hood fitted and side screens, hood down and side screens or without hood
and side screens
- wind deflectors accomodated with pockets when ordered and some anti roll bars.
- Use with or without luggage rack
- Protects Mohair hood
material from harmful stains and bird droppings etc
- Can be used with or without high level brake lights.
- Slopes away from
windscreen to front and rear shedding rainwater more effectively.
- natural ventilation between underside of cover and bonnet
when the engine bay is hot
A ‘Made in England’ quality product sold extensively throughout
the Morgan world
2 seater version: £95.00+ postage at £6.85 (U.K.)
Postage outside the U.K at the appropriate rate
4 seater versions from £125 contact ‘John’ for details
as these are custom made to suit the varying shape and length of the 4 seaters *( on 4 seaters,
for use with the hood in the down position and rear head restraints removed only)*.
2 elastic straps surrounding and securing front of cover
Covers the Cockpit and Bonnet vents with 4 rear loops and side straps
a CVH 1989 4 seater version
(Photos with kind permission of Mike Smith 'Logmog')
Storm Covers in Action at Le Mans Classic 2006
just a quick note to say thanks very much, the cover
works an absolute treat! We have just got back from a week in Donegal, with very typical Donegal weather, the cover kept the
car nice and cosy overnight!...best regards........... David from Middlesex