For 2 seater post 58' Morgan
Sports Cars with bucket type seats.
- No more pulling on the Hood. A simple and
effective method to help fit the Hood without bruised fingers, broken windscreens or torn hoods and the familiar expletives
in cold weather!
- to fit the Hood,
fasten all round lowering the hood frames by turning the levers to the upright position.
Raise the frames to the upright position 'Swiveling' the levers back to the lower position and over center
locking, the Hood is now evenly tensioned to the original with ease.
- The Kit comes complete with s/s fixing
screws, fitting guide, plastic end caps and a pair of 'Swivel Pivots'
- Easy to fit using existing
- Quality custom made
- Designed and Manufactured in Poole, Dorset U.K. from 312 A2 spec Marine
'Stainless Steel' and hand polished.
- A 'Star' product! exported throughout Europe, U.S.A., Canada,
Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South Africa
satisfied customers include the 'Morgan
- suitable for 4/4, +4, +8 with bucket type seats and pre 2003 traditional style Morgan Hoods.
for the recent 4/4 Sports model with traditional hood frames.
- For bench seats and oversize speakers, please contact
£69.00 per set plus £3.50 p/p (postage outside the U.K.
at the appropriate rate)
Hood frames at 'rest' position.
Hood frames in Lowered position whilst fitting Hood with Ease!
Hood Frames lifted with levers in lowered position
re-tensioning the Hood